.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

New Zealand and the Erebus Disaster

One item source that I put together just about reclaimable was the rises in the book New Zealand Tragedies airmanship: Accidents and Disasters, by can buoy King, which I found was most(prenominal) useful in answering nidus head 3, which is on the outcomes and import the disaster of Erebus had on the tribe involved in the convalescence operations. I also envisage it was quite useful in finding relevant evidence that answers both guidance point 1 and focusing question 2. As the majority of my other(a) sources that answers my focusing question 1, in what seems to a repetitive body of what I had already obtained from the NZ history web place, it is mainly why I found this book much useful as it expands on the information in a more than detailed way, which enabled me to explore on a limited area more deeply. Thus, the character reference of the evidence was good that do this source being the most useful. Although, due to my timeframe being shortenend as highlight ing took too long, I was not able to go further annotate more pages that seemed to be useful towards my focusing questions, but have elect what I believed to be most relevant and useful for my focusing questions. This book is a substitute source containing primary evidences, much(prenominal) as photos of the crash site and the transcript and it can be seen from the information available in this book that the condition has apply a wide commence of sources to gather his information (as seen in his bibliography), containing factual information on the Erebus disaster. Though, it should also be taken into account what type of evidences the authors using, as John King, author of this book, used the Chippindale transcript, in which reliability issues arise in such a manner that it limits the reliability and truth of the naturalise and evidences that King has provided, since the transcript has been prove to lack in accuracy differing in 55 ship canal when compared with the origina l Washington transcript. thus when reading the transcript i...

No comments:

Post a Comment